Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Somewhere Over the Rainbow....







For those that know me, you know that I love doing the whole rainbow eye look. It's bold, it's bright, some love it, some hate it, but it always puts me in a better mood. I've gotten stopped by MAC employees saying how much they love it. I've gotten stopped by SO many people and it's just so damn fun to do! I used to do it even when I worked in the blue and khaki drab world of Wal-Mart. Mom totally thought I shouldn't do it when at work but it made me feel bright & cheery even when I was bummed out. I just enjoy doing it. Tomorrow, I will post the pastel version of the eye. Everything I used, I used out of the Rockin' Rainbow Collection from BFTE found here: http://bftecosmetics.com/collections/boxed-collections/rockin-rainbow

1 comment: