Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Introductory Post....




I've been pondering starting this blog for months, inspired by some wonderful, beautiful women, but am finally doing it. I know the blog name is long and it might change eventually but for now, I like it. I will most likely be enrolling in cosmetology school within the next few months but until such time that that happens, I am going to have fun with different looks. If there are suggestions for colors that I should use or something that someone would like to see a look of, please by all means speak up! I typically use Beauty from the Earth eyeshadow, unless otherwise stated.

The look above was created using BFTE's Addicted, Way Up High, and Blueberry with Urban Decay's liquid liner in Perversion with BeneFit's They're Real mascara. I also used BFTE's blush in Georgia Peach and a mix of the Ivory and Alabaster foundation shades. I used BFTE's Oxford mineral shadow with a clear lipgloss for my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment