Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm having an off day.....




It's been a lovely (note the sarcasm) day for me. I really didn't feel like taking a photo of my look for today so I'm going to post what I think is a good look for a job interview. It's subtle but yet still sort of shimmery. I see all kinds of people come into where I work wearing things that never should see the light of day or colors that shouldn't be worn outside a discotheque.

Above, I used Honey on the lid, Celtic Charms in the crease, and Canyon on the brow bone (all by BFTE). You don't necessarily need the liner but it would take you into the nighttime hours should you take it with you. I would just finish off with nice mascara and a subtle blush. I believe I used Hard Candy's Baked blush for this. Color was/is Bombshell I believe.

1 comment:

  1. bottom pic made me think of snow white also you might get more comments if you get rid of the captcha took me forever to get this posted

    ReplyDelete