Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I created a business card.....



UPDATED VERSION:



My oh-so-thoughtful "friend" Larry told me that I couldn't legally call myself a cosmetologist without a license, I had to redesign my business card. I am so livid at that man. He actually just HAD to go looking for the information to prove he was right. His response was, ""Apparently I'm correct, indiana law says that a cosmetologist is defined as someone licensed as such. Just saying...the fines are pretty stiff to operate illegally. Alternatively to call yourself a make-up artist is separate. I think the main reason is that a cosmetologist also performs other non-makeup procedures."

So I won't get thrown in the slammer for doing a bride's makeup illegally, I changed things around. I need opinions, please. I haven't ordered these yet, just worked on them. I can remove my photo or whatever. Just need some advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment