Monday, July 18, 2011

The Egyptians REALLY worshipped Ra?!?




Yeah, I'm crazy sunburned right now. I spent the day with my little sister, Mary, my daughter Gabby, and her friend Gillian. I slathered myself in waterproof/sweatproof SPF 50 but to no avail. I am baked more than a ham at Christmas (minus the Coke and brown sugar)! The sun made me so ill today that I think I only went to the bathroom twice and I was drinking all day! By the time we left the water park, I was D-O-N-E. I didn't ride half of what I wanted to because I was feeling so sick. What finally did me in was a water slide that is pretty much pitch black with the exception of holes that make faces in the plastic siding. You couldn't see where you were going and I was literally in panic attack mode. I still shudder thinking about it! Claustrophobia and anxiety attack for the "win"! Needless to say, I am not in the mood to do a makeup look today. I'm about ready to crash out. I will try to do better next week. In the meantime, I need some ideas. Color suggestions would be nice :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment