Thursday, July 7, 2011

No longer a hair dye virgin....


My sister did my makeup and Mom did my 40's hair


Oh, just so you know, the girl sitting opposite me is who won. The ones in pink were royal bitches, let me tell you!

I first dyed my hair when I was 16 to do a Marilyn Monroe look-a-like contest but I decided to be unique and go as Norma Jeane (pre-Blonde Bombshell and plastic surgery Marilyn). I almost had it in the bag until another chick did the same thing and because she SOUNDED like her, she won. It was so insulting!



In 2008, I decided to try out blonde. I was aiming for the Jennifer Aniston sandy blonde with highlights. Needless to say, it's not how it turned out.

Over the years, I've gone bright, bright red, the blonde up there, now currently black, but not blue black. That just would NOT work for me. I'm planning on going a shade or two higher, back to about my original color and then just letting it go. I'm 32 and don't want to be bald in 10 years. My hair has noticeably thinned out over the years but I want this again:

1 comment:

  1. just dropping by love the blog please check mine out and return the follow!

    ReplyDelete