Monday, November 21, 2011

Blue-Violet Rays.....









Here's a real entry for the first time in months! I used BFTE's Starstruck, which is a lovely bluish-pink duo-chrome shadow, with a bright purple Grape in the crease, and a highlight of Whisper, which is a shimmery beige with violet undertones. I used my MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC20 which I think is too yellow for me but the MAC salesperson INSISTED was right for me. I was always NC15 and should have stuck to my guns, but didn't. Anyhow, I also used BFTE's blush in Blushing Beauty. The lip color is Origins Flower Fusion in Petunia. I also have been using Hard Candy's Stroke of Gorgeous felt tip liner that has lash growing serum in it and I think it's actually working! I just bought the new L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber lashes mascara tonight and I've heard mixed reviews about it but will have to do a look with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment